Davis Coffer Lyons’ Acquisitions Team combines exemplary knowledge of its marketplace with an implicit understanding of location, current trends and requirements, to offer unrivalled expertise in identifying and securing potential sites.
The UK restaurant market is highly competitive and sourcing the right opportunity can be costly and time-consuming. But DCL has established an unparalleled track record for acquiring lucrative sites for clients, ensuring they continue to benefit from our unique understanding of our marketplace.
DCL’s Acquisitions Team combines site specific local knowledge with a strategic national overview. We offer a bespoke service including market analysis, portfolio review and advice on expansion and consolidation. Our position within the market and intimate knowledge of operators and their portfolios ensure we can offer a reliable, experienced and risk-free partner to start planning your acquisition campaign immediately.
- Tragus Group - Providing dedicated acquisition program for restaurant brands including Strada, Café Rouge, Bella Italia and Ortega having originally acquired 112 units nationwide for Café Rouge and The Dome
- Signature & Strada Restaurants - Dedicated acquisition program up to Blackstone Group’s £140m acquisition.
- Cote - Forming a new part of Richard Caring’s Caprice Holdings. Acquisition of the first two sites and continued sourcing of premises for national expansion.
- RHPI Group - Continued purchase and disposal of £75m of various leisure investments.
- Zuma Group - Acquisition of new premises for Roka – sister restaurant to Zuma – and continued support.. New acquisitions from Hong Kong to Dubai.
- Travelodge - Sale of Little Chef restaurant chain and subsequent ongoing property advice to the purchasers
- ASK Central - Corporate advice to ASK and Zizzi restaurants including ongoing disposal and acquisition work, sale and leaseback transactions and various strategic property matters.
- Paramount Restaurants (Chez Gerard) - Continued advice on growth and identification of opportunities for all brands.
- Scotch Steak House Group - Former Angus and Aberdeen Steak House owners - continued expansion and advice on all property matters.
- Little Chef - Portfolio investment sale of 65 restaurants
- London Brasseries - Initial expansion of the group and continued acquisition programme and advice throughout the UK.
- GBK Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Complete property advice and corporate growth.
- R20 (Laurel Pub Company) - Corporate advice on disposals and acquisitions.
- Tootsies Restaurants - Corporate advice and national expansion to 25 units and £25.5m sale.
- Smollenskys - Initial group purchase, acquisition and expansion.